DURABOLIN – Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 100mg/ml 5x2ml Box
PHARMACEUTICAL NAME: Nandrolone Phenylpropionate
MOLECULAR STRUCTURE: C27H34O3
PROPRIETARY NAME: DURABOLIN
DOSAGE FORM: 100 mg/ml injection
COMPOSITION: Each ml of DURABOLIN contains Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 100 mg in oil base q.s
PHARMACOLOGICAL CLASSIFICATION: Anabolic Steroids
DURABOLIN is having both androgenic and anabolic properties when administered parentally. Nandrolone phenylpropionate is gradually released from the intramuscular depot and subsequently hydrolyzed into phenylpropionate.
1) Anabolic steroid.
2) DURABOLIN is indicated in the treatment of anemia associated with renal insufficiency.
3) Certain cases of disseminated breast cancer in post-menopausal women and women without ovaries.
4) Osteoporosis due to androgen deficiency in hypogonadal males.
Contraindicated in infant, pregnancy & lactating mothers. Carcinoma of prostate and carcinoma of male breast. It is not intended for use in female patients other than those with disseminated breast cancer. Contraindicated in nephrosis or the nephrotic phase of nephritis, cardiac and renal failure, hypercalcaemia, oedema, jaundice, liver disease with impaired bilirubin excretion, testicular and hepatic carcinoma.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
DURABOLIN injections should be administered intramusculary, preferably deep into the gluteal muscle. When using Nandrolone phenylpropionate injection, an adequate iron intake is required for maximum response.
If any solid matters separate out, it should be redissolved by warming before use.
Effective Dose Males – Intramuscular, 100 – 400 mg/week (2 mg/lb of Body weight)
Effective Dose Females – Intramuscular, 50 to 100 mg/week
Active life: 3 days
Oedema, cholestatic jaundice, hepatic carcinoma. Gynaecomastia. Precocious puberty & shortening of stature due to early closure of epiphysis. Rashes, cramps, dyspepsia. Virilisation which appears in sensitive women as hoarseness, acne, hirsutism, and increased libido and menstrual irregularities.
Patients with the following conditions should be monitored:
1) In cardiac failure, renal dysfunction, hypertension, epilepsy or migraine (or a history of these conditions), since anabolic steroids may induce salt and fluid retention.
2) Diabetes, since anabolic steroids may improve the glucose tolerance and decrease the need for insulin or other antidiabetic drugs.
3) Incomplete statural growth, since anabolic steroids in high dosages may accelerate epiphyseal closure.
4) Skeletal metastases, since anabolic steroids may induce hypercalcemia and hypercalciuria in these patients.
5) Liver dysfunction.
6) If signs of virilization develops, treatment should be discontinued.
Potentiates oral anticoagulants, thereby enhancing bleeding tendency. Liver-enzyme-inducing agents may reduce the effects of DURABOLIN by enhancing its metabolism in the liver.
Reducing efficacy of cyclophosphamide in advanced breast cancer.
It is not frequent because physician or other expert administers it. Acute intramuscular toxicity of Nandrolone is very low.
Store in a cool dry place below 25 °C.
Not to be refrigerated.
Protect from light.
Keep out of reach of children.
5 vials of 2 ml (100 mg/ml)
Pharmed Corporation Ltd., 3361/A, Rani Bagh, Mahindra Park Rajdhani Enclave, Shakurpur, New Delhi, Delhi 110034, India tel +919953242466, https://pharmed-corp.com
DATE OF PUBLICATION OF THIS PACKAGE INSERT: